• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

La Legion Regresa

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello, this is the new version of the map of the abrupt islands V 1.3

Here are some new things:

New:
Stores with items of weapons, potions of armor.
There is another store with "enchantment" books.
2 new rooms with one heads is located in the City of Suramar
And the other in the Camaras del Valor.
Great Master Elisandred and Odin the thief.
New Objet:
1 new pillar of creation: The eye of Amanthul.
And La Crematoria.
Textures:
Change of textures in dalaran, suramar, ruined city and cameras of value.
New objects of the legion: the nathresin ring, man'ari cane, sphere vill and a shelter vill.
New Areas:
Argus (one part)
Nave Draennei
House of the Keepers.

Improvements in the strength of heroes, intelligence, agility, life and mana.
Improvements in the skills of the heroes at level 7 almost all abilities.

And well there is some secret hidden in the map
But hey, with nothing more to say I hope you like it and goodbye
Contents

La Legion Regresa (Map)

Reviews
Paillan
1. Map is in Spanish, just like last time you uploaded it. 2. There's a ton of typos in the map (YES, I know spanish) as well as misleading tooltips. 3. The map is not balanced at all. I got attacked by the AI after less than a minute of gameplay...
Level 19
1. Map is in Spanish, just like last time you uploaded it.
2. There's a ton of typos in the map (YES, I know spanish) as well as misleading tooltips.
3. The map is not balanced at all. I got attacked by the AI after less than a minute of gameplay, didn't even had a Base. IA had strong heroes. I died.
4. The races seem pretty lack luster and cheap edits.

Overall this map is so poor and bad made, and considering that last time I told you not to upload a spanish map and you didn't listen, so I see no reason to even wait for you tu update, as up to this day you haven't.

Set to Substandard
======================================================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!