• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Kul'tiras inspired images?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm working on a campaign based on Kul'tiras and I am curious if anyone would be interested in gaining credits for creating around 9-10 drawings inspired by Kul'tiras, the Capital city, Boralus, and ships on the Ocean. Also another thing is if you're willing to create a Campaign menu (Examples: The Scourge of Lordaeron Campaign, Path of the Damned, or maybe some custom campaigns like The Last Guardian by OutsiderXE) Something that would resemble it. Again, credits for these would go to you. Please respond soon! :thumbs_up:

These are the examples found on DeviantArt.
Kul'tiras
c__tactical_marines_b_m_p_by_ho9_ve-d61m2ep.jpg

Made by http://ho9-ve.deviantart.com/
Ships cruising
Ship sea battle
Authors listed on each image!

Level 4
These are the examples found on DeviantArt.
Kul'tiras
That honestly looks good. It's tempting me to add a ranged stun for Tandred involving a gun of some sort. :grin:
Ships cruising
This seems like a wonderful thing. It honestly looks like a good cinematic image perhaps?
Ship sea battle
That honestly looks like a wonderful one. These i'll definitely have to talk to the creaters of them about. That's just... beautiful.
Authors listed on each image!

Hahah, these images inspired me

Edit: Images for Boralus

images

images

images

These two I'm not sure
All of those last ones however, look not as original. They mainly look like someone just took a photo of WoW. That's not what I want, but thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.