• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kul Tiras Dreadnought

Size comparison
KulTirasSizeComparison.jpg

A custom Kul Tiras Dreadnought model made by me. Can be used as a replacement for a Kul Tiras faction Battleship, hero unit for a member for the Proudmoore family or as a larger, heavier naval unit for a human faction.
Team colors included on the sails.
Custom icon available and no extra textures needed for the model to work in-game.
Please credit me if you use this model.

Enjoy!

Keywords:
ship, kultiras, human, alliance, galleon, dreadnought, boat, proudmoore, battleship
Previews
Contents

Kul Tiras Dreadnought (Model)

Kul Tiras Dreadnought Icon (Icon)

Reviews
General Frank
A cool and yet simple ship model. Works in-game and performs well. Great job.
Level 10
Wooooooooo!! So far clearly your best one! A true beauty! Oh my gosh it's good time at Hive! =3

You have absolutely nailed the front of the ship and sails! Truly lovable! (Can you perhaps make a smaller version, like a Gilneas frigate that will still keep the key elements but will have less sails?)

Level 27
Wooooooooo!! So far clearly your best one! A true beauty! Oh my gosh it's good time at Hive! =3

You have absolutely nailed the front of the ship and sails! Truly lovable! (Can you perhaps make a smaller version, like a Gilneas frigate that will still keep the key elements but will have less sails?)

Thank you! Kind words!

Working on several projects right now and 9 of them are ships, two of them are a Kul Tiras Galleon and Frigate to complete the fleet.
Also working on a Zandalari Frigate and Battleship.

Gota giv' em' trolls som propah ships! :witch_doc_sad:

Level 2
Now this is increadible! Looks really nice. I'm looking forward for your future works, especialy the Kul Tiras ships. :)

Level 27
I noticed these guys? They seem like a nice alternative to the normal battleship. I don't know if you have plans to release them or even made them, but I'd very much like to use the model in my map.
theseguys.png

Meant to release them but had a lot to do and forgot about them, I'll upload them with 1-3 skins when I have the time.
Missed a proper Galleon model in the spirit of the WC3 Style, figured I'd make a few.

Level 11
Hmm a fourth one for the Kul Tirans?, they really dominate the seas. Well anyway nice work on it 👍.