Kul Tiras Dreadnought

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Size comparison

A custom Kul Tiras Dreadnought model made by me. Can be used as a replacement for a Kul Tiras faction Battleship, hero unit for a member for the Proudmoore family or as a larger, heavier naval unit for a human faction.
Team colors included on the sails.
Custom icon available and no extra textures needed for the model to work in-game.
Please credit me if you use this model.

Enjoy!

Keywords:
ship, kultiras, human, alliance, galleon, dreadnought, boat, proudmoore, battleship
Previews
Contents

Kul Tiras Dreadnought (Model)

Kul Tiras Dreadnought Icon (Icon)

Reviews
General Frank
A cool and yet simple ship model. Works in-game and performs well. Great job.
Level 9
Wooooooooo!! So far clearly your best one! A true beauty! Oh my gosh it's good time at Hive! =3

You have absolutely nailed the front of the ship and sails! Truly lovable! (Can you perhaps make a smaller version, like a Gilneas frigate that will still keep the key elements but will have less sails?)

Level 10
Wooooooooo!! So far clearly your best one! A true beauty! Oh my gosh it's good time at Hive! =3

You have absolutely nailed the front of the ship and sails! Truly lovable! (Can you perhaps make a smaller version, like a Gilneas frigate that will still keep the key elements but will have less sails?)

Thank you! Kind words!

Working on several projects right now and 9 of them are ships, two of them are a Kul Tiras Galleon and Frigate to complete the fleet.
Also working on a Zandalari Frigate and Battleship.

Gota giv' em' trolls som propah ships! :witch_doc_sad:

Level 2
Now this is increadible! Looks really nice. I'm looking forward for your future works, especialy the Kul Tiras ships. :)

Level 10
I noticed these guys? They seem like a nice alternative to the normal battleship. I don't know if you have plans to release them or even made them, but I'd very much like to use the model in my map.

Meant to release them but had a lot to do and forgot about them, I'll upload them with 1-3 skins when I have the time.
Missed a proper Galleon model in the spirit of the WC3 Style, figured I'd make a few.