• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Krabby Patty

Reactions: deepstrasz
Nothing to say. Just patty item.

Keywords:
Krabby, Patty,
Contents

Krabby Patty (Model)

Reviews
15:10, 9th Sep 2008 Pyritie: Simple, but could be useful.

M

15:10, 9th Sep 2008
Pyritie: Simple, but could be useful.

Level 18
omg LOL
now quit making spongebob models, it sucks and make me pissed off. Sry the program just doesnt have a humor level. Unless you -10 years old, make something else then spongebob!

If you don't like spongebob that it doesn't mean that my models are bad.

Also I am making models for nastyboy_44's map.

Level 4
omg LOL
now quit making spongebob models, it sucks and make me pissed off. Sry the program just doesnt have a humor level. Unless you -10 years old, make something else then spongebob!

Personally. Ive liked spongebob ever since it came out. it made Nick suck alot less.. And the model doesnt Suck just because you say it does if it makes you pissed. dont look at the spongebob models perhaps? i dunno..

Whats the matter DevineArmy don't like SpongeBob do ye? I've seen it before and its kind of funny at least to me. But everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Though Honestly I much more prefer more serious stuff like Dragon Ball Z. But the models he's making aren't bad. They're pretty good actually.
and DBZ Isnt more Serious Just an FYI They're Both Cartoons.

Now that im Done with that. Nice model :O 4/5.

EDIT: Whoops Quoted the Wrong Person lol. Fixed Now tho

Level 20
DBZ Isnt more Serious Just an FYI They're Both Cartoons.

Wow I laughed a little at that. :xxd: For you to say that it would seem that you haven't watched much DBZ have you?

Dragon Ball Z
Has Fighting.
Has people that get killed.
Has a storyline where EVERY episode is just a continuation of the previous one.
Younger Audiences may not like it because its to violent.
Is intense action based.
SpongeBob
Has no fighting.
Has no death involved.
Has no plot-like storyline it just is another day in SpongeBob's simple and happy life.
What little kid would say SpongeBob was scary or too violent?
Is based on cutesy little humor.
There now that should clarify that DBZ is obviously more serious. The overall content of DBZ is more serious oriented the main points not to make you laugh but to see the characters struggles and to feel their pain. Trust me when Gohan kills Cell and Goku (he'd dead at this point in time by the way.) Tells Gohan that its his chance to finish cell for all the people he's killed. The amount of emotion during all this is way intense and completely serious. There is no joking around with it at all during then. There isn't a time I can watch that and not get a numb/tingly feeling all over my body where I'm hardly breathing. And I don't do that for many things.

The dictionary says this about the serious:
1. Of, showing, or characterized by deep thought.
2. That which is of importance, grave, critical, or somber.

While Spongebob isn't really much of any of that. Its just meant to be fun and make you laugh. Keep in mind though I do like both of them.

Level 4
Wow I laughed a little at that. :xxd: For you to say that it would seem that you haven't watched much DBZ have you?

Dragon Ball Z
Has Fighting.
Is intense action based.
SpongeBob
Has no fighting.
Has no death involved.
Has no plot-like storyline it just is another day in SpongeBob's simple and happy life.
There now that should clarify that DBZ is obviously more serious. The overall content of DBZ is more serious oriented the main points not to make you laugh but to see the characters struggles and to feel their pain. Trust me when Gohan kills Cell and Goku (he'd dead at this point in time by the way.) Tells Gohan that its his chance to finish cell for all the people he's killed. The amount of emotion during all this is way intense and completely serious. There is no joking around with it at all during then. There isn't a time I can watch that and not get a numb/tingly feeling all over my body where I'm hardly breathing. And I don't do that for many things.

While Spongebob isn't really much of any of that. Its just meant to be fun and make you laugh. Keep in mind though I do like both of them.

Nice to know you went through all the trouble to comment about something i said when 99% Asleep. >.> You are Correct tho.. kinda.

Edit: Also. Ive Watched Every Episode of DBZ, Dragonball - GT (Mind i adding GT sucked.)

Level 6
:lol: that's funny, and Zerox, DBZ isnt the only serious anime out there...there's also Bleach and (which a ton of people where i live think is gay) Naruto [etc.].

MUA see's nothing wrong with this model...and DevineArmy...get a little humor into your glorious noggen...oh! i know...you've had too many NoggenFogger Elixers (from WoW) havent you!?!? No wonder your sense of humor is dead! {DONT TAKE IT PERSONALLY!}

omg LOL

NO CONTINUE MAKING THEM I HAVE BEEN USING THEM IN MY LATEST MAP!
I am currently making a HERO ARENA like none other, that includes many custon models. These models are supposed to be WEll KNOWN CHARACTERS, from all knids of things, one of them is spongebob, however, It would be appreciated if I could have more his friends.
-Currently Sponge bob is a hero based of the naga sea witch, whohas the character's voice
His abilities are as follow:
A naga lightning ability
A Pinaple protection using YOUR pineaple.blp ( based off manashield)
A frost arrows based function
LVL 6 Call in Patrick ability using YOUR model and .blp of patrick's rock
- This summons's patrick's rock that has an ability Called underwater fire based of the episode where patrick and sponge steal baloons. While lasting for only a short amount of time and barely moving, the fire deals massive damage to all nearby units

All of these abilities cause spongebob to say a quote from the show, ine being the krusty krab pizza

I would like it if could have more spongebob characters to add as I will certainley giv eyou more credit and increase the heroes on my map.
THANKS and KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Level 7
Personally. Ive liked spongebob ever since it came out. it made Nick suck alot less.. And the model doesnt Suck just because you say it does if it makes you pissed. dont look at the spongebob models perhaps? i dunno..

and DBZ Isnt more Serious Just an FYI They're Both Cartoons.

Now that im Done with that. Nice model :O 4/5.

EDIT: Whoops Quoted the Wrong Person lol. Fixed Now tho

..... dbz is an anime..... :spell_breaker: :spell_breaker: :spell_breaker: :spell_breaker:
:angry: :zip: :hohum: DEATH TO SPONGEBOOB PANTSPANTS

Level 9
this is so cooooooooooool!!!!!!! krabby patty on the hive!!! i love it though its quite easy to make- and cool, ingame textures

yet for some reason i think krabby patties dont have cheese... mayb im mistaken

Level 3
Umm people, have you forgotten why you are even commenting here? I will remind you; IT'S TO GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM OF D.O.G'S MODEL, NOT TO ARGUE OVER SUBJECTIVE AND IRRELEVANT THINGS LIKE IF DRAGONBALL Z IS MORE SERIOUS THAN SPONGEBOB OR NOT!!!

Anyway, for the people who understand what these forums are for, my opinion the model is; an good overall model, and the only downside I can see at this point is the sparkling effect which makes it look more like a tome than a burger from a distance.
4/5 for creativity and usefulness.

Level 1

Dragon Ball Z
Has Fighting.
Is intense action based.
SpongeBob
Has no fighting.
Has no death involved.
...<truncated for space reasons>

Wow... About the seriousness. First off, they are cartoons so neither really are of importance, and neither really demonstrate all that deep of thought. Second of all, when a character dies in DBZ, they just wish them back from the dead with the dragon balls, so it's not exactly grave, critical or somber. EVERY episode might be a continuation of the previous, but if Vegeta would take some ex-lax at the beginning of one episode, it might get the constipation out of his system so you don't have to spend a half hour listening to "AAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

As for Spongebob, have you never seen any of the karate episodes? Or when he almost kills Mrs. Puffs at boating school? But they can't kill off the characters in Spongebob 'cause they don't have any nifty spheres to wish anybody back. Plus as for "deep thought", spongebob has more practical application 'cause he works, goes to (boating) school, and otherwise deals with the daily issues of life.

That said, the model was decent. Made me kinda think of a radiation patty really, but that could be fun too :thumbs_up:

Level 5
Its Not Suitable for Violence In War 3.... Fail.

Most Models Here Have weapons Attacks here, And I don't seem This Theme of Models Doesn't work.

To Clarify:

SB: No attack, No violence, Not even a Chance of Violence here, Shows looks Like They are In a Low Budget.

DBZ: Has Attacking, Good, Anime, And Has a "3 Era" Legacy.

Other Nick shows are Fine By Me, (Danny, Timmy turner,etc.)
Becauses There is a Slight Violence in there.

And The Spells For the Hero looks Noobish. No Seriously, They Are.

Pine apple Defense, Making Like Arthas saying: WTF?

Lightning, OMG are you Seriously He knows Thunder? What king of Sponge Knows that?

Call in what-ever it is: Fire under water? Whats next, A Cigaretre that Cures Cancer?

Level 5
DBZ is bloody instead of spongebob..

DBZ is punchy instead of spongebob..

DBZ is killing instead of spongebob..

DBZ is dead peps instead of spongebob..

DBZ and Spongebob is different on each other..

IF YOU ARE NOT -10 YEARS OLD..YOU CAN'T TELL THAT TO THE MAKER OF THE MODEL..ITS THEIR CHOICE AND NO ON CAN CHANGE IT..IF YOU JUST GOING TO COMMENT THAT THING..JUST DON"T COMMENT CUS YOU DON'T LIKE SPONGEBOB MODELS..

The crabby patties is good for my cinematic !!..Thankx for making it..

and btw..DBZ - Has Parental Guidance or PG..
Idk if SB have one too..

Level 8
It's a little too shiny and big, especially the buns and cheese. "Where's the beef?"
(oh, and could you guys please stop arguing over anime and spongebob?)

Level 2
how do you get those icons on ur profile? [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-]why are you being so festive about the STUPID SHOW???[-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-]Why are you still reading this?[-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-]Why the heck dont i know how to make models? [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] if ur reading this still ur a noob[-] [-] [-] [-]

Level 3
Its Not Suitable for Violence In War 3.... Fail.

Most Models Here Have weapons Attacks here, And I don't seem This Theme of Models Doesn't work.

To Clarify:

SB: No attack, No violence, Not even a Chance of Violence here, Shows looks Like They are In a Low Budget.

DBZ: Has Attacking, Good, Anime, And Has a "3 Era" Legacy.

Other Nick shows are Fine By Me, (Danny, Timmy turner,etc.)
Becauses There is a Slight Violence in there.

And The Spells For the Hero looks Noobish. No Seriously, They Are.

Pine apple Defense, Making Like Arthas saying: WTF?

Lightning, OMG are you Seriously He knows Thunder? What king of Sponge Knows that?

Call in what-ever it is: Fire under water? Whats next, A Cigaretre that Cures Cancer?
What do you mean no Violence!!! I can make Krabby Patties raining down from the sky with this.....