• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some icons needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of some icons i need for this map im working on. I resently go that pikeman model that is a modified fel guard and I was wondering if there was an icon that goes with it. I was also wondering if there were some custom peasant icon or even better I know this doesnt have to do with icon, an asian peasant which are the villagers that have a rice patty hat (for lack of an actual name) and an icon to go with them. I hope this isn't asking for too much.

Level 22
ho hum. ok, now lets see...here, you can use spear icons to represent the pike, ive seen icons for a guy with a ricepatty hat, but i dont know where to get it, i could probably make you the icon from copy 'n paste, but i dont have my laptop with me.

resently go to wingednoserings pikeman model? i havent seen a better once since. only problem with it is that its not really a pikeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.