• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kor'gal Flayer

why uploading? :p because Roland poked me :p

this is a small unit request that i did for a fellow hiver here, and i don't remember who.. o.o

has tweaked ogre-anims -the belly and some others, simple, but works. and should have an interesting critical strike anim

yes, screenshot is from the older version :p but it is accurate

Keywords:
Korgal, Flayer, Grunty, bearded, orc,
Contents

Kor'gal Flayer (Model)

Kor'gal Flayer (Model)

Reviews
22:43, 20th Feb 2016 MiniMage: t doesn't to appear to have a neck. The shoulder also looks a little awkward. At least the one wrapped with skin. I'd probably also lower the crotch area a bit. those legs currently look unnaturally long and his...

M

22:43, 20th Feb 2016
MiniMage: t doesn't to appear to have a neck.
The shoulder also looks a little awkward. At least the one wrapped with skin.

I'd probably also lower the crotch area a bit. those legs currently look unnaturally long and his crotch looks like it is where his ribcage should be.

I think that if you wrapped both shoulders with the shoulderpad texture, the current deformity that is shown would just make sense.
I would also suggest adding an attack slam animation. Something which makes him slam sideways. I think the sea giant anims should be compatible with ogre animations

HappyTauren: Despite the previous moderation, the model is in a usable and useful state. It is going to have hard time perfectly fitting in with other orc models, but a different take is refreshing none the less (and it is kinda weird to talk about the weird pelvis positioning considering this is a game that sports Felguards that look even more ridiculous). Overall the animations fit well enough and the model works fine in the game. One thing I would change is make the shoulderpad stick out a bit, but that is a tiny complaint.

Level 28
Very Nice, but you should raise the head a little bit, and is that teeth or corn upper the axe cuz that looks kinda weird, and why his knees looks like heads? And the importante question of all : Why he does not wear shoes???!

Level 10
Very creative use of Ogre animations wow!

Also LOVE the weapon, reminds me of Kilrogg's "mace" in WoW. Could be used for a potential Kilrogg model..? :ogre_hurrhurr:

5/5 +rep

Level 26
You really need to raise the head man. It doesn't to appear to have a neck.
The shoulder also looks a little awkward. At least the one wrapped with skin.

I'd probably also lower the crotch area a bit. those legs currently look unnaturally long and his crotch looks like it is where his ribcage should be.

I think that if you wrapped both shoulders with the shoulderpad texture, the current deformity that is shown would just make sense.
I would also suggest adding an attack slam animation. Something which makes him slam sideways. I think the sea giant anims should be compatible with ogre animations.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I rather like this model. Proportions are really weird but it's quite interesting, and aside from renaming his "Attack Slam" to "Spell" (wouldn't want him doing that randomly in mid-combat, but it would make a great "Choke" spell animation :p), this is pretty cool.

Creative.