• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mind Flayer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I would appreciate it if someone would make a Mind Flayer model for me. I've looked around the site didn't seem to find one anywhere if there is one if someone can give me the link to it that would be great thanks. Mind Flayer's are alien like creature's that live in deep underneath the world's surface witch is why they have such a alien like appearance. They have around 4-6 tentacle's at there mouth usually and also stand about the same height as the average human. I'm honestly not sure how many shade's of color they come in, though I've seen them mostly as a blueish hue with some purple mixed in. I've also seen, but less often them drawn with greenish hued skin with some pale coloring added in. I honestly don't have a opinion on which color they are and would just like to have a model of one cause the forgotten ones just don't cut it for me.

P.S. I attached some pictures of Mind Flayer's if anyone wants to know what they look like.

Attachments

• Mindflayer  (1).jpg
    Mindflayer (1).jpg
    6 KB · Views: 470
  • Mind Flayer (2).jpg
    Mind Flayer (2).jpg
    73 KB · Views: 2,115
  • mindflayer (3).jpg
    mindflayer (3).jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 12,989
Status
Not open for further replies.