• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kodo variations

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Several kodo creeps for barrens/mulgore/desolace based maps. Optimized for minimal disc usage.

Since the corrupted kodo has no Team Colour, I've added 2 versions of it. Since Kodos use huge textures, I recommend using the TC one only if you are certain that they're going to be used as units and not creeps.

Update: Optimised the icons and added a cute baby kodo. Yeah, baby kodos are yellow according to Hearthstone, so fight me.
Previews
Contents

Fel kodo with Team colour (Model)

Fel kodo with Team colour portrait (Model)

Fel-infused kodo (Model)

Fel-infused kodo portrait (Model)

felkodo icon (Icon)

Grey kodo (Model)

Grey kodo portrait (Model)

Kodo baby (Model)

kodo baby icon (Icon)

Kodo baby portrait (Model)

kodo gray icon (Icon)

Kodo young (Model)

kodo young icon (Icon)

Kodo young portrait (Model)

Level 18
Hey there!

Really useful model for anything Kodo-related (like taming them to make Kodo Riders).

But what I would like to point out in particular are the icons... I feel like you really nailed the Reforged style, especially with the Fel Kodo one.
The shape is readable, it's not pixelated, there's a background to avoid visual weirdness (thought, I'd have made it green or red rather than blue :p), it "seems" like a drawing...
Very good work on that!

Cool, I like these.
I hope you can make some baby kodo variations that aren't so cartoony and yellow though. :)
I'll add a pale reskin for it.

Download this and replace it with the original.
pale.jpg

Attachments

• kodobaby.dds
    2.7 MB · Views: 26
Last edited: