• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kodo Beast Path not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I am trying to put a skin over the Wc3 Kodo Beast, just to see how it looks, but the path for the Kodo Beast that I found using Wc3 viewer isn't working.

According to Wc3 Viewer the Kodo Beast path is, Units\Orc\KotoBeast\KotoBeast.mdx

So, I import the skin, save, re-open, then change the path to Units\Orc\KotoBeast\KotoBeast.blp, but this does nothing. I experimented with the Grunt unit, changing the pathing to Units\Orc\Grunt\Grunt.blp and it worked, so I am utterly confused. Any help would be very appreciated, +rep for good advice. Thanks in advance.

The skin in question is from the Elekk Knight, here. I know this probably won't work, but I still want to know the Kodo Beasts correct path, or know what I am doing wrong.

SOLVED: Sorry guys, it looks like the correct path is Textures\KotoBeast.blp, I tried this before but I must have been doing something wrong because it didn't work. My bad, sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.