• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Know Any Good Sound Recording Programs FREE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well . . . I've been using this program that came with my computer called, Sound Recorder. It can record, add echoes, mix two files, erm . . . but the quality is kinda suffering, plus there is this annoying click at the beginning and end. I try to remove the beginning of that part, thinking it was me that hit something by accident and made the sound, but still doesn't work! I also need a program to help edit the sounds, like make them deeper and what not because my voice is still young and hasn't quite changed yet lol. So please any help would be grately appreciated. Remember, F-R-E-E program. :wink:

Level 5
VGSatomi: Okay, thanks for helping but VG have you not been reading? lol. (With all due respect, sir) but in the first comment I said I tried removing that part but still ain't working.

Rao Dao Zao: I tried to press enter it wouldn't start recording, and when you mean edit the recording volume you mean under Audio Properties? Or under the Effects area with the decrease volume and speed stuff? And this is sound recorder you're talking about right? I tried clicking softly, worked kinda well but you can still hear it slightly. Guess I gotta be softer then! Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.