• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The best program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
What is the best program to record sounds?
I want record sounds to put in my map as like the Killing Spree, Dominating... system in DotA, and, I want to know what is the best program to use to create these voices. :?: :roll:

Level 6
But I don't want to put the sounds of Unreal Tournment, I want to create my own sounds, because the ranks in my map are others. For example: Chosen One, Avatar, Divine Champion, Greater God...., where I'll find those sounds? :? I think i'll need to record these sounds by myself. :!:

Level 10
use a mike? as in, microphone? but you wont get the cool effects.

m-m-m-monster kill! 8)

Level 6
qwerty said:
use a mike? as in, microphone? but you wont get the cool effects.

m-m-m-monster kill! 8)

The unique problem is this, I wont get cool effects, perhaps, I wont get cool sounds. :(

oz02 said:
Try Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio. You can try it using their free trial, and if you like it its not that expensive.

Are you sure that this program is better than the goldwave?

Level 13
Goldwave and Sound Forge are completely different types of programs. While Sound Forge is a rewcording program for your sounds, Goldwave is a audio mixer. He's looking for something to record with, which is why I recommend Sound Forge.

Status
Not open for further replies.