• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Knocking on Hive's door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Hi,
Throughout the internet, I am mainly known as WaterKnight or AWaterKnight (in case the name was already in use). This is the name I have given myself since my first Wc3 Bnet account, around 2001 or 2002. Shortly after that time, I also started to map for Wc3. I knew of wc3sear.ch as a resource site but stayed at the german community portal inwarcraft.de and am still active there. I already registered here a year ago to ask for a specific resource I could not find anymore because the site had converted to hiveworkshop with a new database but I did not post in public. Now, I came to this place because of the dropping activity in Wc3 (not at least because of Sc2) that also influences the other forum. There are still projects in this game that I am working on and I like to play it now and then. The clan which I belong to is about the map Worldcup of Warcraft which I play with still enough mates but on Garena due to the fact that Battle.net is very infested with bots right now, we need to play with skilled private people anyway and because of ping and hosting issues.

My english is not that elephantastic but I am positive that I can express myself somehow even if it takes a bit longer and from what I have seen so far, I should be able to understand you as well.

So, be greeted.

My mapping skills mainly reside in triggering and general. I of course favor conceptions and idea creation rather than work :p

Status
Not open for further replies.