1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Knight online Old Ko

Submitted by spike69
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This is a knight online map.To get things started :D There are two species to choose Orcs and Humans.You can also choose your character like mage (frost,fire and light) , priest where you can go battlepriest or bishop, warrior (offensive defensive) , rogue and archer.Maximum level is 70 but I made it to start 60(u ll understand why :D).The main purpose is to having fun with these things : you must farm into party for your items,must do quests for lvl up gold etc. hunt bosses participate in events like Forgotten Temple event (there u can take unique weapons if u win) gm events (Gm is at red colour) like find the gm event...And then you can go on wars or pk(people killing) in cz and theres alot of fun.From war and pk you earned national points.National points : if u are orc every time u kill a human u earn 50 np's the same for the humans.The player who got the most np's its the best of the game.The best spots exping and farming : Dark Mares. Dm's are agent creatures and drops you high class items wich are the best in game.I know this isnt an excelent description but believe me you ll understand better if u play this map :D I hope sou enjoy it guyz.....:) (working for new updates) merry christmas all !!

Keywords:
Orcs&Humans,farming,leveling,pking,events
Contents

Knight online Old Ko (Map)

Reviews
09:05, 28th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
  1. 09:05, 28th Jun 2011
    -Kobas-:
    Comment

2. ironman47

ironman47

Resources:
    Resources:
    Description?

Ah..err..could you improve your description a bit, the only thing I can tell about this map is that its a RPG. You need to tell people something about the map. If you don't update they will reject it.

3. spike69

spike69

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks m8 :D I ll improve the description :)

4. Eldubs

Eldubs

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Not a little, the description needs to be totally remade. Add purpose of the map, special feature. Why should we play it? Preview. Suprise us!

5. light bolt30

light bolt30

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Here's a list of BB Codes for your description; add colours, use tables, hidden tags, add screenshots, etc. No one will ever read a wall of text since it just discourages them and also will discourage them to download the map.

6. MR.Tricky

MR.Tricky

Resources:
    Resources:
    The map is unbalanced because the RED has the upper hand due to the GM hero, i vote for Rejection

7. Wolwy5

Wolwy5

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok now. First thing I would say is that this map is not yet done. Add a hero selection system, add more heroes. Add a storyline, maybe bosses, quests.
    If it is a RPG make it look like a RPG. 1/5.

Finnish the map.

8. Orcnet

Orcnet

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    could you please describe more about your work? tells us more about the game. its systems, features, screenshots, and not at least, credits.

by using these BB codes and Templates for us to understand your map properly.

9. Ironside

Ironside

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Review by Ironside
    ----------------------

Positive features:

/

Negative features:

/

Additional Information / Conclusion:

All maps require a proper description in order to be approved.

Rating: /
    Vote for:
    Rejected