• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Knife_point065

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi everyone! I've been a long time admirer of The Hive Worshop, made a username a long time ago and just remembered that I had it when the site kept refusing this username when I tried to make one a week ago >.<
Anyways- I enjoy creating and balancing maps, and I love triggering spells, especially if they're aren't repetitive. I prefer using GUI but am attempting to learn JASS.

My brother and I are making an AoS Map (I've been fiddling around with WC3 Editor for years, finally dedicating myself to one map) that currently has been the hit of the party for his friends and I (even though it has 3 recipes so far, they want to play it first and foremost and usually play 4 or 5 games before we move onto a DotA). We both decided to make an AoS cause we got kind of bored with dota's repetitive ability use and haphazard arrangement of spells, so we wanted to make a map where everything has synergy, uniqueness, BALANCE, and of course, fun. Once we get it out of beta state I'll eventually be posting it on this site.

(P.S. - Terrainer wanted :p I can do city maps but forests aren't my style :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.