• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Pfft, I Finally decide to make an account after at least a year, and now I am finally making an intro thread, yeah!(Figure i should do this before i actually posted anything anywhere else)

I like to play arena maps n AoS maps as long as they aren't dota, dota is just too popular for me to want to play. I like to try new things, but i seem to like the anime based maps more than others of their genre 70% of the time. Unless its an RPG, then maps with classes/evolution > Anime. I'm a novice at best in the field of map editing/creating, but I'm learning. Right now i made a promise with my friend to make an arena map, but so far I haven't gotten that far :< terrain is terrible and the heroes aren't exactly balanced yet, and i only have about, idk 4, i plan on having at least 60 by the end of it.

Anyways, I like music, not "black" music, and i try to avoid whats known as mainstream nowadays, but I might find myself liking something mainstream, if its good, its good, there's no arguing it. My favorite genres are Techno Heavy Metal, Classical, 80s, things like that, of course there's more, but this is just an introduction, not a "whats your favorite music" thread.

Anyways yeah i think that's about it, oh yeah, why i joined the site, i want to try my best to provide people with constructive criticism in order to help their maps, and i know i could do it without the account, the account just makes it easier. Also, i hope that when i finally produce an acceptable map to present to other users, they'll do the same for me.

PS: Im not on Wc3 Often anymore but if anyone needs me I'm almost always on MSN; [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.