1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Howdy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by doomsniper, Mar 24, 2010.

1. doomsniper

doomsniper

Resources:
    Resources:
    Pfft, I Finally decide to make an account after at least a year, and now I am finally making an intro thread, yeah!(Figure i should do this before i actually posted anything anywhere else)

I like to play arena maps n AoS maps as long as they aren't dota, dota is just too popular for me to want to play. I like to try new things, but i seem to like the anime based maps more than others of their genre 70% of the time. Unless its an RPG, then maps with classes/evolution > Anime. I'm a novice at best in the field of map editing/creating, but I'm learning. Right now i made a promise with my friend to make an arena map, but so far I haven't gotten that far :< terrain is terrible and the heroes aren't exactly balanced yet, and i only have about, idk 4, i plan on having at least 60 by the end of it.

Anyways, I like music, not "black" music, and i try to avoid whats known as mainstream nowadays, but I might find myself liking something mainstream, if its good, its good, there's no arguing it. My favorite genres are Techno Heavy Metal, Classical, 80s, things like that, of course there's more, but this is just an introduction, not a "whats your favorite music" thread.

Anyways yeah i think that's about it, oh yeah, why i joined the site, i want to try my best to provide people with constructive criticism in order to help their maps, and i know i could do it without the account, the account just makes it easier. Also, i hope that when i finally produce an acceptable map to present to other users, they'll do the same for me.

PS: Im not on Wc3 Often anymore but if anyone needs me I'm almost always on MSN; cesare_redmond@hotmail.com

2. Shaki

Shaki

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello! Welcome to the hive!:spell_breaker: