• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

they call me sirpsychosexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hey guys of THW im new to mapping and stuff like that, well, i used to do it in GUI but now im trying to learn JASS. I just saw this website oneday and i thought it was really freakin awesome so i joined it, so here i am introducing myself to yall. I used to have an account on this website about 2 years ago called Bkdud (i made the undead tyrant model). I play warcraft 3 TFT pretty much my favorite game on there is DotA and RPG games like Defiance and DBZ. Im trying to learn how to do JASS so i can create an RPG like Defiance with a transformation system like DBZ and great spells and popularity like DotA. Umm, I'm from texas so my grammar aint so good but ill try to make it legible enough for those of you from up country and all. I play guitar ALOT and i love music, so if anyone wants to chat me up about the guitar and hopefully teach me something new i would be more than happy to conversate with them. My favorite bands is the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Disturbed, Audioslave/Rage Against The Machine, and Guns N' Roses (when they still had Slash and Izzy and Duff). So yeah i think that is enough introducing? Thanks for the awesome website and tutorials and openness with all the parts of creating a map. I look forward to some constructive criticism, and hope to be on my way to map making soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.