• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hi guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys --

This site has been a long standing resource for me and I finally got around to joining so I can start some discussions on topics that are pretty important!

About me:
I have poured four years of my life (on and off) into a WC3 map called perSonas, which was later renamed and remade into Arkana. It's a fast faced AoS that's designed to be fun and strategic.

Cheers!

Level 2
Definitely! It seems a simple poke search for Personas revealed that once upon a time a few members here really loved the map. Sadly it looks like the WC3 community is dying..

Well, in any case I have developed a new map called Arkana. I will be posting a thread about it soon with lots of images and stuff. I think it has the chops to actually compete with the best of the best out there, including DotA, HoN, and LoL. Look forward to hearing the community's feedback!

Level 2
Hey if you're interested in trying the game out -- you should add me on BNET. We can play sometime this weekend with other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.