• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hi guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hi guys! i'm new here! but i'm an Old fun of the hiveworkshop since when it was Wc3.ch....(i dunno why it changed i didn't understand :bored:) anyway i like a lot wc3 infact i'm woking on a new map...it seems impossible bosses but uglier xD and more simple^^ (i'm a beginner :xxd:) your resources are very good and also the people that work on! (i saw some Terrains that are so awesome :O my god wonderfuL!!!! )
hmm other things...hmm...yep i like to do spell on the editor and i could love to learn to do them with the trigger but are too complicate for me :( and as now i have no time to learn how to do...after i'm good in graphic and hmm...i'm on Bnet as "Sid(0)" but i'm not playing Ladd anymore cuz i'm just going to enjoy me on Td's games or Arena's Games, my best lvl was 27 and my best stats were 51% mass loses cuz of my F.... connection more than 100 discs :mad: :slp:

anyhow i don't want to make u boring anymore so i'm Devil and i salute you all^^

i love troll :D :witch_doc_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.