• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Klayton's Blood Elf Doodads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Klayton,not to down you but,your tent lacks shading,its too bright.
its only my opinion to darken it.
His world editor's shading (hotkey:s) is off,that explains the bloodelves that are brighter too
Yeah most of the time when taking a picture of models in world editor I turn off the lighting.
These new ones look awesome. I'm totally in love with you as you are the one of the first ones who was able to create be-doodads with no custom texturs :D
Thanks lol there will be more to come!!! And if you guys have any ideas for what to do next just tell me...

Level 21
Silvermoon_City_TCG.jpg
ManaTap.jpg

Edit: I just seen your post and yeah that would be awesome man.

Last edited:
Level 6
@Klayton nice models indeed, can I ask you for more doodads? maybe cataclysm Orgrimmar doodads or Ironforge doodads? Keep going dude

Level 6
I know one, maybe pandarens lol xD or any horde race that are more uniques than the others (draenei sucks, to much space stuff for me)

Level 6
Lol, taurens use only totems and tends like houses, but orcs uses reinforced stone houses like bunkers (really beautiful builds with strong personality) inspire respect and fear just at frist sight...

Level 10
Lol, taurens use only totems and tends like houses, but orcs uses reinforced stone houses like bunkers (really beautiful builds with strong personality) inspire respect and fear just at frist sight...

Yeah but, orcs already have a huge amount of doodads made for them. There is actually a couple of packs on the russian website xgm.

Level 10
Level 10
klayton i have an idea, once you finished your "Blood Elf Doodads"make them a pack and submit it.

I'd like to but, I'm not much on the whole moderation thing it stresses me out sometimes lol also, there for a while it seemed like my models had problems that the moderators wanted fixed that I didn't feel needed to be fixed. So, I made this thread.

Level 10
oh ok :D to be true, i also hate moderation

I didn't mean I hated it. I just meant that I didn't like going through that process when I submitted models.

Moderators actually help us, modelers, in creating better models. They became what they are because they have that talent.

I personally experienced less help from moderators than more. I know my models are far from perfect but, I just would rather post them here than wait for moderation. Don't get me wrong though, I respect the moderators. I am just one of the modelers who doesn't submit anything....

I personally experienced less help from moderators than more. I know my models are far from perfect but, I just would rather post them here than wait for moderation. Don't get me wrong though, I respect the moderators. I am just one of the modelers who doesn't submit anything....

Frankster helps me a lot.

Level 10
Frankster helps me a lot.

He helped me some though, he was rude to me a few times but, I think that was back when he and rynst were "arguing"......So, it might have been that he was just angry. I'm not sure, other than that he was helpful. Let's just end this conversation about the mods I feel like I am going to type something that will make somebody mad lol.

Also this week I am moving so, I won't be updating with more models till I get moved...

Last edited:
Level 10
I know I said I wouldn't be able to update but, I thought the my internet would be turned off by now. This isn't really a blood elf model but, I am posting the picture to get some opinions. I made the model the picture is from Blizzard....

Edit: Added billboarded planes around the small pillars.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    350.2 KB · Views: 176
  • env-obelisk-large.jpg
    env-obelisk-large.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 391
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    156.1 KB · Views: 127
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    423.1 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Level 21
Do you mind if I use that for Shadowmoon Valley in Outland/Draenor?
Would be so awesome to see it there.

Level 10
So, I think I have decided to go ahead and upload these I feel like I am as done as I can get with these so yeah. I also think the next set of doodads I make is going to be like, a Fel set of doodads kind of with the same feel the obelisk has. I have quite a few ideas for them....

So, I think I have decided to go ahead and upload these I feel like I am as done as I can get with these so yeah. I also think the next set of doodads I make is going to be like, a Fel set of doodads kind of with the same feel the obelisk has. I have quite a few ideas for them....

This is good. You have finally decided to upload your models in the model section.

Level 10
Hey guys update time!!! Well, WIP time but, meh... Anyways here is what I have so far on the Fel Fountain. I still have quite a few things to add but I wanted to show you guys what I had so far.
Edit: Here is another update on the model. I changed the wrap on the base and I also added water in the base as well as particles.
Edit2: Final version!!! The shades are supposed to look like they are trying to pull themselves from the rock.

Attachments

• Captured Update3.PNG
    Captured Update3.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 240
  • Captured Update2.PNG
    Captured Update2.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 326
  • Fel Fountain.mdx
    41 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Level 14
Hey guys update time!!! Well, WIP time but, meh... Anyways here is what I have so far on the Fel Fountain. I still have quite a few things to add but I wanted to show you guys what I had so far.
Edit: Here is another update on the model. I changed the wrap on the base and I also added water in the base as well as particles.
Edit2: Final version!!! The shades are supposed to look like they are trying to pull themselves from the rock.

Better rename this thread into "Klayton's Race-Assorted Doodads"

Status
Not open for further replies.