• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Elf Units [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Currently 2 units, I'm new at modelling.
I'm using WC3 Model Editor, so I can only modify vertexes, not add them.
I'll get into Milkshape 3D soon, so I can make them look more appealing to the eye, and make them look a little bit different from their base
units. Sorry about the bad quality, had to save as jpg so I could upload as an attachment.

attachment.php

Blood Elf Novice Mage - Based on sorceress. Also made icon and portrait for her.
attachment.php

Blood Elf Builder - Based on high elf peasant. It's pretty basic and dull right now.

May the blood elves be with you! :spell_breaker:

Attachments

• Blood Elf Novice Mage JPG.JPG
    Blood Elf Novice Mage JPG.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 6,370
  • Blood Elf Builder JPG.JPG
    Blood Elf Builder JPG.JPG
    8.8 KB · Views: 3,401

Rui

Rui

Level 41
The novice magician doesn't look like too different from the original Blood Elf version of the Sorceress.
As for the builder, the World Editor already contains a hidden blood elf version for the Worker.

Instead of using models which already have a blood elf counterpart, make the blood elf versions of Swordsmen and Archers, those never received a blood elf re-skin.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Well, the Swordsman was reskinned by blizzard into the Blood Elf Lieutenant.
The Blood Elf Lieutenant is... a lieutenant! And a swordsman is a basic soldier.

Why create a skin if there is already one in the game is fine?
I don't know, I was hopping you would tell me. Can you scroll to the first post, please?

Level 2
Uh yeah, the Blood Elf Swordsman has already been made, making him a swordsman instead of a lieutenant would make almost no difference.
Does anyone want to help me with these yet?
Still stuck on actually making models instead of reskinning.

Status
Not open for further replies.