• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kind of an odd request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm currently looking for someone to help make art resources/images for a large number of projects to be primarily used as part of a forum. This particular recruitment largely has to do with fleshing out the assets of this particular website: http://www.gamerisle.org/forum.php

Besides this we're currently looking for someone with experience with modifying Vbulletin. I myself am capable of doing so to an extent, but it's hardly the focus of my expertise, and I figured I'd take a shot in the dark here.

About myself I'm current editor of A Song and Ice of Fire, and creator and current editor of Glory of the Horde, Conflict for Sereg D`or (Nen as well), Azeroth Wars Ascension, Warcraft Darkness Rising, Person of Lordly Calibur, Rise of the Legion, and Warcraft Darkness Rising II (Whenever it decides to eventually come out).

Our forum has a few projects that are fairly popular on hive in the past or currently such as Lordaeron the aftermath, Ghostlands and Tides of War.

Status
Not open for further replies.