• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroes&Empires Rising : ObjectEditor&Terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello, for those who still remember the H&E maps the http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/heroes-empires-rising-1-6f-154442/#post1424342 project still hasn't died as of yet though it was indeed delayed by some tentatives to port H&E on SC2. (that project is still going on though it likely will take a LOT of time before coming to light)

Back to the point, due the enormous amount of work and the fact that H&E was made by two people (ie : bad interactivity unit/trigger) I am currently searching someone with advanced skills on the object editor.

The work that I would ask someone willing to do would include : balancing the existing units, creating units needed to further improve the game, set the tooltips (I did some but it takes too long time that I could better spend) and mess up with the abilities (mostly balance here).
Previous experience in map-making is heavily recommended as H&E isn't the most newbie-friendly map.

For the terrainer position I am searching someone who could devise a new strategic terrain for RTS purpose and that could use the new random-destructibles generator system.

Send me a private message if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.