• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ascension: Project Main Testers, Cinematic Gurus, Terrainers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I don't like to waste my time and make this too flashy for a thread.

Ascension is a campaign about the Realm of Darkness and Light. You play as Prince Cairos of the Darkness, and the main plot is about you and your assassin partner Nashandra to pave the way for your army's glory. However, things get very confusing for you. Who is right or wrong, who can be trusted? Is the Darkness good or bad, what will happen if you win this eventful war?

Currently Looking for:
- Project Testers: testers that will test the earliest features of the game, such as testing the first ever cinematic, exploring the unfinished map, etc.
- Cinematic Gurus: I am a beginner in terms of cinematic as it didn't really catch my attention when I made my maps. Now, it really looks like I'm gonna need it. Need help from good cinematographers, I have placed the cameras and explained in the triggers comments what need to be done.
- Terrainers: I, myself, am self-maintained when terraining, but I can easily tire and my program is slow, so it's very difficult to continue terraining. I like the map to be as realistic, ambient and thrilling as it could be. (Dalaran Ruins Tileset, with some UTM templates)

Status
Not open for further replies.