• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kill apocalypse!!!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: ap0calypse
Hi! This is the When U kill Apocalypse!
U r control me, KelTHuzad, the CLown Fire Lich, and try kill the Hiveworkshop's bastard moderators! Use the Evil Laugh, to increase my attack damage by 200 ;) and use the This is Madness! to attack with SUper Sayan speed :D
and Use the teleport, to warp to the water after u killed Septimus!
Well good luk, hav fan, and don't forget: Apocalypse and his footlickers are idiot bastards!

Keywords:
septimus, game, rpg, nintendota, majin, goku, ss, mario, luigi, nintendo, viper, everything, wood, mosue, mouse, pipe, basket, lamp, glasses, 3d, oher
Contents

KILL APOCALYPSE!!! (Map)

Reviews
20:44, 1st Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected You almost wrote my name correctly... almost.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

20:44, 1st Jun 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

You almost wrote my name correctly... almost.

ROFL you can at least write something in Author field :D

Well this below
  • Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Melee Game - Use melee time of day (for all players)
      • Melee Game - Limit Heroes to 1 per Hero-type (for all players)
      • Melee Game - Give trained Heroes a Scroll of Town Portal (for all players)
      • Melee Game - Set starting resources (for all players)
      • Melee Game - Remove creeps and critters from used start locations (for all players)
      • Melee Game - Create starting units (for all players)
      • Melee Game - Run melee AI scripts (for computer players)
      • Melee Game - Enforce victory/defeat conditions (for all players)
+
Epic poor terrain with spammed all kind of random doodads and fail units will get 1/5, vote for rejection from me!

1/5 Vote for Rejection
Map Reported

Well open this below only if you must -.-
I feel sorry for you Kelthusad

Map Description:
KelThuzad's Last (existing) Map:

KILL APOCALYPSE!!!

Control me, and kill the Leader of the evil generator, the Hiveworkshop, APocalypse! Use the blink to teleport to tthe water, and use the evil laught, and madness to attack more swiftly. Good Luck, Have Fun, and dont forget: Ap0calypse is a BASTARD IDIOT!!
Units ingame:
untitled.jpg

Some Abilities Description:
Apocalypse, you are a fuckin' gay!
I fuck up Apocalypse's brain, so he will attack to me, sign up with this his dead will xD

First I lol'd but when I saw this above in hidden tag ingame, I was crushed!

You must understand that there is no back anymore, you will be permanently banned!

Nothing more to say :sad:

P.S. I hope that will mod reject this fast so he spare people to see your fail -.-

Level 27
I did't know he is soo jealous about my look.

We all are. Is that James Bond?

Well Kelthusad, you are gonna get very sad and will have to add Tleno as your new enemy (Yes, I will tell bad thing about you) after I'll tell you this:
-Fail of The Year: It's ap0calypse.
-Uploading the map where you have to kill the respected Hive users who are evil on Hive is, well, quite ironical. Hope you'll enjoy your ban.
-Terrain is bad. It actually does burn my eyes.
-Trrigers? I don't see any trrigers!
-Custom units are just fer minory edited heroes with names changed.
-This map is ain't fun. It's plain, booring and we all love ap0calypse for protecting us from noobmaps so we don't want to kill him! Guess who we actually want to kill...
-Work on your grammar, kido. Grammar is very immportant for the descriptions and ingame.

Vote for 1/5, rejection and....
SUMMON THE AP0CALYPSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.