• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Apocalypse

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Galles Presents

Apocalypse
Created by Galles

Map Info

Apocalypse is a RPG map with a nice story, is a map which teamwork is extremely important, each of the five classes has its own items, Bosses, various types of monsters are some of the things you will see during the game, the end of each level has a shop where it is possible to buy items. Each class has its special function.

eagllt.png

Features

Each character has their own story:
t7cspi.png

• A beautiful story
  • Each class with its unique items and history
  • Each class with its special function

As you can see, each class has its vital role in the group, so it is recommended to play with 5 people which is the maximum capacity of the map.

History

A typical day in Keiras, the great king Carlin reign, when the blue sky starts to turn red and meteors fall from the sky at a monstrous speed, was the day of termination, provided the greatest prophets the reign of Keiras, however were not simple meteors to collide with the ground destroying everything around, demons of all kinds come out from inside the meteor, destroying and killing everything around, the defense forces Keiras managed to contain the first invasion, however if attacked again will not have forces to fight. The king in despair and called all citizens to enter the kingdom of darkness and kill their leader, Lucifer, peace be reestablished again.

Screenshots and Videos

Image Description:
The terrain was made with love

x1y1kh.png

Image Description:
The plot was made with love

fp1ohx.png

Image Description:
The game was made with love

14vixiq.png

Image Description:
The game was made with love

sqk2gg.png

Video Description:
I do not have many active friends in Garena, so I made this video alone

Credits

Special Thanks:
  • EMR
  • RbW.Roshan
  • Zick

Models:
Kitabatake
Frankster
CommunistCyan
CloudWolf
Chriz.
Pins
HappyTauren
FrancK
Tarrasque
-Grendel

Icons:
GooS
Freezer
PeeKay
Kallimachos
D.ee
Hellx-Magnus
zbc
JollyD

Author's notes

Personally, I worked hard to create this map, so I would like the opinion of you on the map, be sincere, praise criticize speak WHAT they want, thank you already

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

[/box]

Keywords:
Warcraft, RPG, World Editor, Map, Apocalypse
Contents

Apocalypse (Map)

Reviews
23:45, 15th Nov 2014 StoPCampinGn00b: See my comment.
Level 32
Not a review

I don't feel you quite there yet. There can be so much more improvements to the map. Personally I would say it's a boring and dull map. Not to mention how it's relatively short.

My suggestions:
- Fix the hotkeys, instead of QWER it was QEWR (or something of that sort). If you have those 4 letters, they should be in order.
- Add some more doodads, not just fire and gates. The map is annoying very red with little contrast.
- Add at least one cool spell custom spell to the healer! It such a boring hero to play.
- So far the dungeon tasks feature only creeps in lanes, bosses, and levers. Put in some creativity!
- Make the gold coins easier to pick up

I've added one more suggestion. Map is put to await update. What I suggest is you go to the idea factory here on hive and ask what should be added to a dungeon crawl RPG. Or you can do map dev thread. By responding, you can speed up the process of getting your map approved.

Last edited: