• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

KB game v.1.01c

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This a basic game where you use a hero and cast different kind of spell and knock your enemy's hero to the poison area where they take a lot of damage. Use different kind of spell to create a deadly combo e.g windwalk + Super knockback firebolt = death of enemy. Gold represents the deaths of your hero. You can also team with your friends as well.

Keywords:
War, Killing
Contents

KB game v.1.01c (Map)

Reviews
04:24, 27th Dec 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 15
Leaks heaven and hell. I love the amounts of location leaks and special effect leaks.

Next, I love how it is possible to cancel the spell after casting it, causing it to do nothing except waste my spell. The spells being not MUI is also excellent.

You also created 3 variables which you did not use at all. I don't see how that is very useful, since its just a waste of map size and whatever other things variables take up.

Last hit is lame. You just need to wait for the last second and use it while in Wind Walk. Instant KS that shows how poorly made the map is. It requires next to no skill and has little entertainment value.

You previous maps were rejected for a reason. Have you read the Moderator comments before posting this new one? If you really need help making a good map, there's always this:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/

Finally, let me direct you to some of the Mod's comments:
Simple, bad terrain, bad tooltips, regular spells, unoriginal, Rejected.

Use our Map Development forum for further development of your map, this is nowhere near approval.
Taken from Spirit Walker Wars

The above works the same for this map.

Add more information to the description, it may be the only thing that could make it. Sorry, but this isn't approvable.

Level 4
Version 1.01b Updates
----------------------
No need to cast the Last hit spell anymore to prevent KS
Windwalk improved. Windwalk now last 4.5 sec. and when you cast spells during that 4.5 seconds, your invisibility will not break.
Forward Boost name has been changed to Thrust and has been improved.