• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Killing Zone version 1.01c

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is made by me! After a few years of making this, this is the end product! Hope you enjoy!! Use arrow keys to control your troop!
Contents

Killing Zone version 1.01c (Map)

Reviews
13:00, 3rd Apr 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 13
Needs better description.
"After a few years of making this, this is the end product"
Holy crap!

Level 13
Well, it is because, of description, and the map preview.
And btw, i don't have my WC3 computer.

Level 2
err i have the same map (unprotected) with the name Combat Zone :O made by Bob666
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some thing smells here omg what is this ahh it comes near A REJECT AHHH
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/flightsim-1-5-a-150036/?prev=search%3Dflight%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20Thats the system of airplanes! i think this is just a copied map ! (system by bob666)
Edit aggain omg found the real map http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/combat-zone-3-7-a-146341/ (made by bob666)
WTF WHY DO YOU STEAL OTHER MAPS!?

Level 13
Theres a tutorial somewhere, but heres my advices :
Screenshots - Include screenshots, it looks more attractive!
Credits - To all whom have helped you
What is this game about? How do you play it? What is it?

Level 4
err i have the same map (unprotected) with the name Combat Zone :O made by Bob666
Some thing smells here omg what is this ahh it comes near A REJECT AHHH
http://http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/flightsim-1-5-a-150036/?prev=search%3Dflight%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20Thats the system of airplanes! i think this is just a copied map ! (system by bob666)
Edit aggain omg found the real map http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/combat-zone-3-7-a-146341/ (made by bob666)
WTF WHY DO YOU STEAL OTHER MAPS!?

T.T WHAT DO YOU MEANT BY STEAL? ZZZ T.T
I dont steal!!! stealers have no integrity!!! anyway i tried that map and its almost the same as mine T.T but mine is made later than his map T.T

Level 27
Thats right, I already reported on him! Wasn't it suspicious that some kind of newbie with minimal experience would release such a superb scripted map? Its obvious it was made by one of scripting experts like Bob666.
Oh, and don't lie, there is no such thing as "two same maps", you clearly stole it!
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/human-vs-orc-version-2-a-125936/#post1104775 <--- and this is your earlier map. Quite hard to believe these two maps were made by same person... and you already got -rep for uploading crap and stealing and other disobeys to rules!

Level 3
The map preview looks exactly like Combat Zone, the map description (not that above) is exactly like Combat Zone, the map is exactly like Combat Zone, heck, they even have the same bug.

Care to elaborate?

Level 4
i am already making the next version and it will have a pit point! i bought the pinpoint system and i gonna put it in next version! NOW U SAID I STOLE A MAP! zzzz MY HEART IS BROKEN!!! AND U ARE GOING TO REJECT THIS GODLY MAP MEANS I WASTED $$$$ U *********!!!

Level 4
Thats right, I already reported on him! Wasn't it suspicious that some kind of newbie with minimal experience would release such a superb scripted map? Its obvious it was made by one of scripting experts like Bob666.
Oh, and don't lie, there is no such thing as "two same maps", you clearly stole it!
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/human-vs-orc-version-2-a-125936/#post1104775 <--- and this is your earlier map. Quite hard to believe these two maps were made by same person... and you already got -rep for uploading crap and stealing and other disobeys to rules!

watch ur mouth dude! God knows who is doing the wrong thing dude!

Level 27
You don't have to be genious to understand you are thief:
-your previous map was junk and now BAAM! and you've made a superb map. Hard to believe I'd say.
-There are no indentical maps, it means you stole it because its completely the same and he uploaded it earlier.
-Your grammar is bad but map's grammar is good, so the text was clearly typed not by you!
-You are immature liar child who plays Maple Story. Why should we trust you? And its hard to believe you could script something like this by youself...
-You already broke the rules lots of times, this is just another try to become famous.
-Don't double-post!

Level 4
You don't have to be genious to understand you are thief:
-your previous map was junk and now BAAM! and you've made a superb map. Hard to believe I'd say.
-There are no indentical maps, it means you stole it because its completely the same and he uploaded it earlier.
-Your grammar is bad but map's grammar is good, so the text was clearly typed not by you!
-You are immature liar child who plays Maple Story. Why should we trust you? And its hard to believe you could script something like this by youself...
-You already broke the rules lots of times, this is just another try to become famous.
-Don't double-post!

Is just a cute picture dude! some of the scripts were translated dude! Dont ever sprout rubbish on my map ever again!!

Level 4
i am already making the next version and it will have a pit point! i bought the pinpoint system and i gonna put it in next version! NOW U SAID I STOLE A MAP! zzzz MY HEART IS BROKEN!!! AND U ARE GOING TO REJECT THIS GODLY MAP MEANS I WASTED $$$$ U *********!!!

You sir, are a complete fail.
First you steal N-a-z-g-u-l's map, saying that you were making it for years. Then, after everybody sees that you stole it, you still say, "omg wtf u n00bz its my map". If you don't get banned soon, I don't know hen will you do.

Level 28
T.T WHAT DO YOU MEANT BY STEAL? ZZZ T.T
I dont steal!!! stealers have no integrity!!! anyway i tried that map and its almost the same as mine T.T but mine is made later than his map T.T
Rejected? You stole a map, pretended it to be yours and you think you can get away with a simple rejection?
You're banned for a year.

Edit: make that a perma-ban... I've changed my mind (didn't read the entire thread, judging from his attitude he really deserves that - he can always ask to get unbanned next year, when he shows he's changed a lot).

Level 13
Finally. Irretating that he pretends it is his map. He didn't do no work. He didn't even care enough to change the "Created by Bob" to "Created by Huiren92"

Level 12
so evil!

Rejected? You stole a map, pretended it to be yours and you think you can get away with a simple rejection?
You're banned for a year.

Edit: make that a perma-ban... I've changed my mind (didn't read the entire thread, judging from his attitude he really deserves that - he can always ask to get unbanned next year, when he shows he's changed a lot).

walao so evil.. T.T lol:sad: