• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kazhr'rog´s future

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: f0rsAk3n
My first map so expect some mistakes . This is story about Kazhr'rog or better say his future You play as forest orcs and you need to find him ( all described in quest log ) . Well i dont know to say anything else only the GL HF and please rate say me about bugs at fell free to comment. Map is protected.
Hope you like it. ( Ori will find you if not ! ) ( just kidding) Thanks for DL.
Feel free to say what you want to change and i maybe if i take it like a good idea i will change the map for you.

Credits :
Map triggers units : hovnival
Some help with triggers : Azarak
Models : Tauer , General Frank , JetFangInferno , Lord_T , Kitabatake , HappyTauren , Dan van Ohllus , frostwolf , TurieL
, inico , Hellish Hybrid , Dmitry Rommel , Tranquil
, D.O.G. , Justify , Thrikodius , Ket , CybrgDragon , sc_freek , Champara Bros , Callahan , Blizzard
Icons : General Frank , LiOneSS , Blizzard , Ergius , FrIkY
Skins : FrIkY , CloudWolf
Story : hovnival
Mental help : Xtreme
Beta testing : Xtreme , Azarak
And i'd like to thank Blizzard for the chance use almost all parts of Warcraft III .

Keywords:
Orc, hovnival, story, human, rexxar, ogrimm, orc, forest, suckin, map, story
Contents

Kazhr'rog´s future (Map)

Reviews
17:37, 25th Sep 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected Quality is too low

M

17:37, 25th Sep 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

Quality is too low

Level 14
Here is a quick review:

Plus:
[+]Credits given
[+]Since it is a (1) player map, use of custom models are great.
[+]Interesting Storyline

Minus:
[-]Extremely bad terrain
[-]The units you get are EXTREMELY unbalanced. Its ridiculous actually.
[-]No custom spells used, witch is rather boring.
[-]Really bad vocabulary.
[-]Map is very confusing, you don't always know where to go or what to do.
[-]Map is protected (This is a personal opinion and does not effect the rating)
[-]When you acquire the 2 healers and the spearman, the spearman can't get past the rocks. Change his collision.

Bottom Line: For a first map I've got say I'm impressed. You should have seen my first map. Good times lol. Anyway I doubt this map will be approved. You just have to polish it up. I suggest creating a Map Development forum. Good luck in your map. Rating: N/a

Level 3
Thanks for review i'll try to fix balance and grammar ( i'm not english so it won't be perfect )
I'm sorry for no updates ( couse the school and so on ) thanks for understanding.
The gameplay i wish to upgrade but i simply dont know how to make computer use the custom units.( i suck really )

Last edited:
Level 28
The quality is indeed too low... the terrain is very bad, there are missing DISBTN's, I don't know anything about the triggers (I don't like protected map, but all right), the gameplay is basically fighting against spammed units, there are no custom abilities.

Also: do not double post, use the edit button for all posts that aren't realy important (it's allowed when announcing a big update, not announcing there's no update).