• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Future Wars 1.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
After a nuclear war, Earth was ruined but Northern America, Asia, and Europe. Some fled to space, others stayed. A American and Canadian group called the Imperial Army took over the remaining places habitable on Earth. They grew artificial plant and cloned water to make the Earth again, but some people liked the future and wanted it how it was, so a man named Tarran formed a rebellion and fought back. Russians joined the fight but wanted different things then the rebels so tensions grew between them, and finally a civilian of one of the restored towns hired mercenaries to protect them, but they paid to low to keep the mercenaries hired, so the mercenaries were going to leave but the war trapped them on the planet, so all four factions are fighting to live, leave, or rule.

I will take any suggestions for this map, and I hope you will like the game!

Change Log: 1.1-Removed the mine from the engineer, increased health, removed a bush, increased range, fixed ability typos.
1.2- fixed some facility problems, made the game not crash as much, fixed a typo.
1.3- Fixed typos, fixed some of the hints, and made the defensive Facility better.
1.4- Added the wasteland units, added a new requirement system, fixed and added some thing to the terrain, add new units, added mines, added new unit transport truck.
1.5- Change some terrain, added a fisherman's family, added a farm, and added a new wasteland horde attack that is defended by guards.

Keywords:
Future, War, Names, Melee
Contents

Future Wars 1.5 (Map)

Reviews
20:51, 30th Nov 2014 StoPCampinGn00b: I've notified weeks ago about what is acceptable and what is not, also, I trust Shadow_Fury's judgement. Map rejected. If you put some extra effort in order to follow the map submission rules, I'm sure you will...

M

20:51, 30th Nov 2014
StoPCampinGn00b: I've notified weeks ago about what is acceptable and what is not, also, I trust Shadow_Fury's judgement. Map rejected. If you put some extra effort in order to follow the map submission rules, I'm sure you will get an approved map.

Level 21
This map is really bad. The terrain is not satisfactory and the gameplay tends to be very boring. Crystals collapse very quickly so I need to relocate every minute. That makes me unable to choose where to build my barracks considering also that the map is tremendously large and I cannot wait ages for my troops to move. There is a transport vehicle but due to such a large area, the vehicle is too slow (though it has maximum speed)

Overall the map isn't acceptable. I vote for rejection.