• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kalimdor Du Ra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok,

The point of this map is either to support the Burning Legion or the Titans. The way to do this is to make sacrafises to them at the respective areas. (middle). Another way to support them is to attack a base that has just sent units in to support the burning legion. You start with nothing but a commander. Your buildings dont do new functions without you there to command them. At your alter you can train a commander which also has vision. The races that can support are the Dragons (red green and blue), Humans, Centaurs, Murlocs, Undead, Night Elves and High Elves. The Burning Legion and Titan are players. They have bases and gain control of units you "sacrafise" to support them. The units retain color. I have one spot open for a new player. I'm not sure which race i should put there. Any suggestions?

Also i need a way for people to get money. I wasnt thinking mining like usual but maybe i could do an income so nobody gets left behind in the race for money.

Attachments

• Roc kalimdor du ra.w3m
    81.5 KB · Views: 117
Status
Not open for further replies.