• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Kabuto, Meccaryn, Sea Reaper and Smartie model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
If you've played the game Giants: Citizen Kabuto, then you probably know what i'm looking for. I prefer to have models that take up as little space as possible unless there's no other choice, so you don't really need to make the models too detailed. I just want the models to resemble the characters, that's all. Below are several screenshots of what i want, listed in order:

Kabuto

s12660jmedn.jpg

60382_full.jpg

giants_image6.jpg

Note: I'll need some different kinds of attack animations for the Kabuto, mainly the Punching animation(normal attack), Throw animation, and Slam animation(where the kabuto jumps up into the air and slams the ground with tremendous force).

Meccaryn

Giants8.jpg

giants_image17.jpg

giants_image18.jpg

giants_image12.jpg

Note: The Meccaryn uses many different types of guns ranging from laser pistols, chainguns, and RPGs. Therefore, there's only two ways to go about this. You can either just make his model without any guns, or create all 3 for him. (I know he uses Mortars and Missile launchers as well, but for those i can just use his RPG animation) Meccaryns also possess a jetpack which they use to fly around as you can see in the screenshots above.

Sea Reaper

60381_full.jpg

651330.jpg

giants_image27.jpg

Note: The Sea Reaper uses two weapons, the saber/scimitar and the bow. She also has a spellcasting animation as can be seen in the screenshot above.

Smarties

giants_image20.jpg

giants_image19.jpg

Note: Smarties are basically a peasant-like race that often gets bullied(and eaten up) by Kabuto and the Sea Reapers. You will have to base this model of the Peasant/Worker model as they are a builder race.

If you guys need anymore details and screenshots please let me know.

EDIT: Oh, and if you STILL have extra free time, you can help me make the Vimps(the sheep-like creature u can see behind the smarties in the screenshot above) or Kabuto-offspring(the creature with green orb thing in its stomach next to the kabuto in the kabuto screenshot above) models as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.