• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Just Testing (New Member Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Good evening!!(In my site) Name is Edwin from Malaysia. Still learning a lot from that World Editor and still learning JASS!
Nice to meet you all!!

>___> Just testing how to post stuff..

Currently working on a map... almost half done! :D

Edit: It's my birthday.... 2 Jul xD

Last edited:
Level 32
Well happy birthday! It's the Julu 2 here in America. 1 AM.

Welcome to the Hiveworkshop, and enjoy your stay here with the community. Looking for killstreak ideas? I can help.

If you want the project to be helped out, and want to tell others about it, go to: Forums, and scroll down to Project Development.

(Or hosted project if you want the attention of a lot of the site)

Level 7
Thanks a lot! It'll be nice if you can help me >_< I still have a lot of thing I'm not good with.. :/ anyways, thanks again for offering, telling me about the forums and others!! >_<

O yea, i'm bit afraid on telling about my map... >_< what if there is already the same type of my map out thr n its better? :/

Level 32
Project development section ranges from the most beginner maps to the highest rated. That section is fine to put anything for a hard worked project.

I suggest you should share it there.

If you actually don't want anyone to know before someone takes a look at the map, PM me the map to download because I review maps now and then and I'm not horrible at judging :s

Go to the pastebin - add file you want - copy the URL - Pm me

Level 7
Okays.. I'll give it to you when I'm DONE terraining........ ._____________.

Last edited:
Level 7
Thanks, guys! Appreciate it! :D

And the reputation! xD

Anyways, which question are you willing to answer? xD I have quite a lot or maybe not. @A@

Level 23
And the reputation! xD
What rep? What about it?

Anyway, Hive has a World Editor Help Zone. You can post there for your questions relating about the editor. If you have questions about how to fix triggers (JASS, GUI, VJASS or whatever) you can ask about it in the Triggers & Scripts.

Still, you can ask me anything you wish. Just post in my profile and i'll try to help you if I can. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.