• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm new here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, I'm Grkljan, new to THW. I am so happy to have found a website such as this because I've just started creating my map and I'm still learning to work in the World editor. I have a few questions.
1.) I have seen many people give "+ rep" to someone that does a good skin, map etc. What does that mean?
2.) I have downloaded the skin prime matron from the website and tried to import it. I chose rifleman as base unit and changed his model to imported prime matron. But, when I put it on the field it displays as a yellow-black square and when I start the map I only see shadows. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

I hope to learn much about the World editor here. See you!

Grkljan

Level 20
Hi and welcome to the Hive! Ill Answer the Questions:
1.) Its Reputation and it helps ppl understand if this person is nice or evil, if he got a red gem, never trust him, if he got a Big green gem, you can trust him.

2.) Maybe you forgot to add textures, go onto the skin and press: Not sure how to import? Guide

~Slaydon

Status
Not open for further replies.