• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Just stay dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I always see all these maps all these theories and not just in warcraft. Like every movie everyone seems to just come back to life. People cant take it that when people die they stay dead

Few Examples
-Everyone(or alot of people) seem to think illidan didnt die. HIS DEAD.
-I recently saw a movie and there was an x men trailer. I saw professor jean or woteva. SHE DIED IN WATER.
-I saw sum topic where sum guy, Rui i think, wanted to make a game about the survivors of some night elf tribe grom killed. But he killed them and he killed cenarius too.
-Man even though this was in the book... lotr.. come on baalrog snapped gandalf and yet he comes back again?

There are alot more examples but the point is that everyone always seems to think/want that there are survivors of every clan and everything.

Id also like to add this in: Recently i woke up early in bed. There was the morning cartoon so i watch them. Pokemen was on so i thought, Hey it's been a time since i have seen this lets see wots doin on pokemon. As i watched it there was new losers. And goddamnit there is still team rocket. You'd think that either team rocket finally wins and steals pikachu or team rocket would give up. but omg they just dont get it. ( i do know they are not real people i do know they are drawn on paper and are moving images) but come on the makers of pokemon have gone too far, theres like million pokemon now. Lol talking about pokemon haha im so bored.
[/list]

Level 7
The-King said:
I always see all these maps all these theories and not just in warcraft. Like every movie everyone seems to just come back to life. People cant take it that when people die they stay dead

Few Examples
-Everyone(or alot of people) seem to think illidan didnt die. HIS DEAD.
-I recently saw a movie and there was an x men trailer. I saw professor jean or woteva. SHE DIED IN WATER.
-I saw sum topic where sum guy, Rui i think, wanted to make a game about the survivors of some night elf tribe grom killed. But he killed them and he killed cenarius too.
-Man even though this was in the book... lotr.. come on baalrog snapped gandalf and yet he comes back again?

There are alot more examples but the point is that everyone always seems to think/want that there are survivors of every clan and everything.

Id also like to add this in: Recently i woke up early in bed. There was the morning cartoon so i watch them. Pokemen was on so i thought, Hey it's been a time since i have seen this lets see wots doin on pokemon. As i watched it there was new losers. And goddamnit there is still team rocket. You'd think that either team rocket finally wins and steals pikachu or team rocket would give up. but omg they just dont get it. ( i do know they are not real people i do know they are drawn on paper and are moving images) but come on the makers of pokemon have gone too far, theres like million pokemon now. Lol talking about pokemon haha im so bored.
[/list]

1. Illidan is probably one of the favorite characters so the fans don't like the fact he died

2. Blame Marvel comics

3. Arthas killed the paladins in RoC yet you find survivors in TFT

4. Gandalf did fall, he was never snapped in half, the Valar brought him back as Gandalf the White

5. Pokemon is badly written

Level 6
The-King said:

Gandalf kicked the Balrog's ass. All that the Balrog did was seize Gandalf off of Khazad-dum, and then duel with him for a long period of time, until Gandalf slew him.

Level 3
Illidan is alive. He won't be very alive after the expansion of WoW shows up and various guilds put him on Farm status, but he's alive. On Outland

So sayith the lore

Prove it

Level 3
Well if im an idiot how come you can't prove it. If you know the answer then tell me seriously and where blizzard said it. I havent heard them ever say that Illidan still lives.

WoW.com said:
Even weakened as he was, Arthas ultimately outmaneuvered Illidan and reached the Frozen Throne first. Using his runeblade, Frostmourne, Arthas shattered the Lich King's icy prison and thereby released Ner'zhul's enchanted helm and breastplate. Arthas placed the unimaginably powerful helm on his head and became the new Lich King. Ner'zhul and Arthas' spirits fused into a single mighty being, just as Ner'zhul had always planned. Illidan and his troops were forced to flee back to Outland in disgrace, while Arthas became one of the most powerful entities the world had ever known.

Level 25
Aside from that, and the fact that Caydiem has once said "Illidan is the most powerful NPC in World of Warcraft", and that he's "Well hidden", there's also the point that Mal'Furion, Illidan's brother, says "I fear that Illidan has gone insane. He has replayed his fight against Arthas in his mind many times, except now he sees himself as the victor"

Hence, Illidan is alive and insane

Level 3
Oh ok sweet. I had never seen that before. I only just got WoW. Where is mal furion btw? iv only found tyrande.

Anyways the thing i find strange is that when you think back to RoC arthas and illidan fought. They were both even in power and strength and said if they continued to fight it would last forever. Then after illidan got the skull of gul'dan which made him even more powerful than ever before. He fights arthas again and arthas defeats him. Am i missing something?

Level 25
The-King said:
Where is mal furion btw? iv only found tyrande.

Pops up in Moonglade after you turn in a quest dealing with the Four Corrupted Green Dragons, so you won't see him for a while

Apparantly some part of Cenarius is also around, assisting Mal'Furion and Ysera against the Emerald Nightmare

Level 3
Lord Finarfin said:
Arthas was toying with him. Did you even read the link I posted?
Nah i dont think so, if its true then quote it. Anyways i was thinking and i think arthas beat him cuz lich king gave him rest of his powers or sumfin.

Illidan is alive yes, WoW raid boss along with Prince Kael'thas and Lady Vashj

Illidan had been cycling demonic magic through himself and his servants veins long enough so that now he and his followers had been driven mad by these magics, wielding these new powers they seek to destroy all of Azeroth.

He is a raid boss, hes the hardest raid boss, so is Kael'Thas *cries* and Lady Vashj

I hate WOW, no longer does blizzard think "Oh then this happened" they think "oh the pvp and pvm nerds will enjoy this! Lets throw illidan in there and make him impossible to beat, but eventually someone will beat him anyway!"

Status
Not open for further replies.