• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Just some things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I need to upload more artwork but right now this is what I got:

My_Magical_Girl_by_Timothycw.jpg

Something I did during art class.

Chib_Sephiroth_must_be_feared_by_Timothycw.jpg

A Chibi Sephiroth

Burning_Desire_by_Timothycw.jpg

A request my friend made. Me and her roleplay and she likes to play Raven from Teen Titans. I play Pheonix (the misspelling is done on purpose). The two often wind up together in our RPs, but it's a bit hectic since Pheonix seems to be unable to decide if he's good or evil.

I got more artwork than this, just need to get my scanner working. I also don't mind taking requests, which I rarely accept money for. Just know that I'm, obviously, not a great drawer.

Concerning these drawings now and not some stupid member, these are a good start, I can see you like Chibbis :D

What I am concerned now, is about your general Logic, yes we all know that your porportions aren't good, but we don't quite care about it rght now, what I am concerned is the fact that some of your characters seems to bent on 1 side, making his whole body looks wierd, cause 1 arm is higher than the other and so is the face features etc, also , you'd better check some bird wings reference for the wings, it will help you, and it's actually quite easy to make something logical with the internet these days. Use reference pictures, even the greatest artist use them..

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
Thanks Mr. Goblin. I love your goblin model made by Debode. I'm using it and several others of his models in a campaign.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.