• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Do u know some good Rpg Maps for WC3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Im so bored!
I need some good Rpg Maps for Frozen Throne.
I already played through nearly all RPG Maps on this Site now im looking for new cool ones !
I especially liked the Dwarf Campaign Maps , Season of Uncertainty:The Dark Pheonix .
Anyone got a Suggestion what Maps i should try?

Level 8
Dark Lineage that game kicks ass its pretty hard though :/ just train on the little deers and baby orcs to get better and quests donthave text just the stupid ". . ? , !" :/ but its still fun and u can save and u have a bag for items

Level 6
Have a look at the Campaigns section. Campaigns are nearly always collections of a single player RPG maps. I've played through the Shadow Stalker campaign. It was pretty good as is, if you don't mind spelling mistakes and some balance issues. My bro played Wanderers of Sorceria (it's from campaigncreations.org, I think), which he said is ok, too. However, it's playability is under the bar, and the recommended way of playing the campaign is with whosyourdaddy cheat on. Otherwise, it's boring as h*ll.

Finally, I recommend King Klear's survival horror map: Zombie Island - The Curse of the Lost City. It isn't a regular RPG and a bit difficult at the start, but it's atmosphere and graphics are great. :)

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.