• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Just my luck.....(HELP!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
:cry::cry::cry:
Another bad luck to me!!!
my war3 can't play protected maps!!!!
even if i download it from the net
i can't play DotA Warlock 094, etc etc etc

i can play my map T_T i can play warlock 090 T_T

help me guys:ugly:

(DotA has 5vs5 right)
(and when i played it, theres a com in it,and dota has no com in v6.67#!):cry:
(and i played warlock 094, theres 4 host warlock!?!?!?):eek:
And when i played solar conquest theres 4vs4 2 teams!!:cry::cry:
just... what the heck is happening

and when i started game in dotA, it appears that the terrain is fine, but!
theres a wisp, Arc Honis dragon knight, no slection, theres a border in the map!

its like this

I ------------ I
I ------------ I
I the terrain! I
I ------------ I
I ------------ I

Level 9
the other method is to use the WVS (warcraft verison switcher). because it stores the game's patch and data into it. if your at v1.24c of warcraft, dl the WVS and then switch to version 1.24b. after that, re-install WVS and then patch warcraft with WVS to v1.24c again.

switching to v1.24b will 'clean' your warcraft, then reinstalling WVS will delete that corrupted version of warcraft and renew it. if you do not understand anything, just pm me. i think it works.

What is Torrent?

As I say, Google around. Or use Wikipedia.

Torrent was one aplication based P2P (peer to peer). Simply put, when we download, we upload all at once. So that sort of sharing, would reduce the use of space on the server. Download any of us who benefited, because it is not downloaded from one location only, so there would be no full-term bandwidth so we stopped downloading. To download torrent, we must use a separate download manager.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.