1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Compete in Concept Art Contest - Bounty Hunter . May the best artist's bounty hunter execute!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Modeling Mini-Contest #5 - Familiar is up! Compete to design a pet companion to a lonely WC3 Hero of your preference.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The present for our Christmas Mini-Texturing Contest finally arrived. Check out the results!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 6th installment of our Music Contest just got fired up! Now with an Apocalyptic taste. Get started and compete in this musical battle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Looking to expand an altered melee race of yours? Join the Advanced Techtree Contest - Recycle, Revise, Reinvent contest!
    Dismiss Notice

Just for fun, Ocean Elf skin (recolor/small edits)

Discussion in 'Art' started by 1)ark_NiTe, Nov 6, 2007.

1. 1)ark_NiTe

1)ark_NiTe
    A few months ago I just messed around and recolored/made some small edits to the skin of the Night Elf Archer and came out with this. I think it's kinda neat for a first time :wink:

OceanElfRedux.jpg

The symbol on her boot is supposed to be a Palm Leaf, and her hair has been recolored to resemble seaweed. I am horrid at art, so of course a recolor and slight edit was the best I could do. It would be a very cool skin though for a new race of Ocean Elves though :grin:

2. UchihaSasuke.gr

UchihaSasuke.gr
    For a first skin it's pretty good.It doesn't use much detail.Nice job!

3. 1)ark_NiTe

1)ark_NiTe
    Thank you. Yes it was just a fun, small project to undergo.