• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit Skin Recolor Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Can somebody pls kindly Recolor the skin of this unit the faerei dragon i want a Violet one and a Yellow one skin of it. Thanks!

Attachments

• FaerieDragon.blp
    104.9 KB · Views: 21
Level 2
Like this?

Attachments

• FaerieDragonPurple.blp
    195.4 KB · Views: 32
  • FaerieDragonYellow.blp
    200.6 KB · Views: 20
Level 2
I'm so so sorry for the long response and yeah thank you so much these are exactly what i need but can you also make one for the icons the purple and yellow one? I hope i'm not bothering you.
Here you are :)

Attachments

• BTNFaerieDragonPurple.blp
    18.7 KB · Views: 32
  • BTNFaerieDragonYellow.blp
    18.8 KB · Views: 32
  • DISBTNFaerieDragonPurple.blp
    12.5 KB · Views: 31
  • DISBTNFaerieDragonYellow.TGA
    13.8 KB · Views: 29
Level 9
Here you are :)
Oh thanks by the way it seems like there is a problem with the skins

J9tVkQt.jpg

FxCCbGR.jpg

WbjSDFW.jpg

uJOMzN8.jpg

As you can see there the faerie dragon skins shows up completely fine both on Retera and Magos and even in warcraft3 viewer but as you can see thier inside the WE they are somehow bugged theyre skin paths thier are all in the right path but they just show up like that how do i fix this? (I haven't tried the yellow one yet but i assume it's gonna be the same)

Level 2
Oh thanks by the way it seems like there is a problem with the skins

J9tVkQt.jpg

FxCCbGR.jpg

WbjSDFW.jpg

uJOMzN8.jpg

As you can see there the faerie dragon skins shows up completely fine both on Retera and Magos and even in warcraft3 viewer but as you can see thier inside the WE they are somehow bugged theyre skin paths thier are all in the right path but they just show up like that how do i fix this? (I haven't tried the yellow one yet but i assume it's gonna be the same)
upload_2020-7-22_19-8-4.png

upload_2020-7-22_19-8-44.png

It works for me

Level 9
It works for me on patch 1.29. Try resaving the texture with BLP Lab.
I did what you adviced me to do and it works now unexpectedly! Thank you so much Hermit! By the way how did you know that this method was gonna work? And why was the skin bugged even if it was not converted into the BLP lab?

Level 21
I did what you adviced me to do and it works now unexpectedly! Thank you so much Hermit! By the way how did you know that this method was gonna work? And why was the skin bugged even if it was not converted into the BLP lab?
Over the years I've seen some textures that had the same problem, but I still don't know why it happens; I suspect it's caused by Warcraft III Viewer or some other faulty image converters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.