• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texture Recolor Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have done it, but Archimonde has such a weird color complexion that it's hard as hell to get the right skin tone. He's an odd mix of dark teal and old hunter green color. This the closest I can get without completely distorting,darken or brighten the texture.

prev.png

(diablocar)

Level 3
Thanks for trying! I'm asking because I'm planning to geomerge Archimonde's head into Direfury's Doom Emperor model.
I only need a uniform color for the skin tone so if it's really difficult, would it be possible to use that skin tone for Archimonde's texture as well?
So the recolors would be for Archimonde, DiabloCar, and the Doomguard textures.

Sorry to say, but unfortunately, I am unable to do your request. There's a hefty amount of problems with each of the textures. DoomGuard's tongue is acting strange, Eredar's skin refuses to recolor fully unless you change the armor's color too and Diablocar is quite bright. Apologies for keeping you waiting for nothing. I'm not a great texture artist, so maybe you'll have better luck with other people.

Attachments

• bleh.png
    bleh.png
    156.6 KB · Views: 58
  • bleh2.png
    bleh2.png
    161.5 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.