• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-~- Just A Question -~-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey All~! I just joined..
Umm i recently Tried To Reskin, but i was wondering if there is a easier program to use more user friendly, some besides the paintshop pro or what ppl have suggested. Oh also I have tons of icons in .JPG format, but i need to transfer then to .BLP to upload, and the program i downloaded only goes .blp/.tga -> .jpg is there another program?

-Thanx-

Level 9
DarkStarz said:
Hey All~! I just joined..
Umm i recently Tried To Reskin, but i was wondering if there is a easier program to use more user friendly, some besides the paintshop pro or what ppl have suggested. Oh also I have tons of icons in .JPG format, but i need to transfer then to .BLP to upload, and the program i downloaded only goes .blp/.tga -> .jpg is there another program?

-Thanx-

Must be tga.

Use photoshop.

Level 21
Adobe Photoshop is a very common image editing program used by skinners, iconers on wc3sear. I wouldn't recommend you going for it if you think its more " user-friendly " because its nearly the same except its got more features.

My suggestion is, Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop may not be " user-friendly " but you must get used to it, as once you get the hang of it, you will be able to skin well.

There are other image editing programs that may be more user-friendly, but they are very uncommon and not used because the lack of features, stability, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.