• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I wanna be a skin maker ! please sopho help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
im tire of makin open RPG maps..i wanna learn how to make skin for units and stuffs, so what program do i need to make skins ? i got warcraft3_preview program that can convert jpg,bmp to tga and i got a program i forgot the name that can convert to blp files, so guys please tell me how to or what program do i need ? sopho,sansui any pro out there ?

Level 5
I got a very old Microsoft composser that i use to edit and make banners for my website, thanks Sopho thanks everyone,, Oh my god,,,i never knew that this program could also do skins :) guess what ? i know how to make a skin now woo hooooo ,,i learned just less than 5 minuts ,, its finally work,, now i could make X men my own :) once again thanks all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.