• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Just a question about imported music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm putting music into most of my maps which are of size 2k-5k, yeah pretty big. But sometimes I get a situation where the music is only played once using the Play Sound - Music action, and then it gets all silent. Some of the songs run forever, but the others don't. Anyone know why?

Level 17
Using Sound - Play Music will only play the song once I believe.
You can do as Airandius says and loop it so every X amount of seconds the song plays again. I think that you can also double click on the song in the Sound Editor and check the looping option. I don't have WE in front of me so I'm not sure. But I think that will make it so you only have to play the song once.

Status
Not open for further replies.