• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JungleTroll Tribes v5.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

JungleTroll Tribes v5.5 (Map)

Reviews
10:06, 20th Jul 2008 Rui: We already have a more recent version on our site. Besides, this one has no description.

M

10:06, 20th Jul 2008
Rui:
We already have a more recent version on our site.
Besides, this one has no description.

Level 3
In one game the bosses started spawning for apparently no reason. Once they did the normal animals, birds, and fish all stoped respawning.

Edit: It seems the bosses spawn from day to day, I know the werewolf is on day 4. He (the werewolf) does not seem to revent normal animals from respawning. Its just the second boss that does. But i'm not realy sure.

Level 1
It says its unprotected but its not, its protected with some cheap trigger function way. You DO NOT submit maps to wc3 search that are protected. The whole point of this site, as i can remember, is to share your work and allow people to learn from other peoples works. I hate to check something to do with the multiboard that was set up in your way. I think "yay this map is unprotected i can finally figure out the multiboard i needed." But to my dismay the map was protected with some trigger configuration. From now on i would sujest submiting maps that say they are protected instead of protecting it and submiting it as unprotected. Thats low and uncalled for.
Oh yea great map 8/10.

Level 11
I'd like to inform whoever would read this that there is an "Expansion" of Jungle Troll Tribes named Jungle Trolls Reborn. It is modified by me and latest versions can be found at http://www.epicwar.com/maps/ (search for "jungle"). Unfortunatly I cannot upload it here because of some kind of conflict between map optimization and this site's script.
The Reborn version is heavily updated and has a very different balance.
The latest JTR version is 1.2c and I'm working on 1.3 which will have some surprises. :!:

About protecting maps: the original JTT 5.5 is NOT protected. If it was, I would not modify it. But my version is optimized by removing all editor files and unneeded things to decrease map size, though making it uneditable.

Level 23
Could I get a editeble version of this map, I want to make a map that mixes this and star trek by making one qlayer a star trek ship that can use all the tech's to intervein in the troll's life (positive and negatively) but I dont have the skills to make a troll tribes map, I will give you credits surely!^^

Level 11
JTT is editable. You only need WEU (World Editor Unlimited) version 1.18, but better - 1.20. You should give credit to A.Dominion, I hope he reads this, and not to me.
My work, though, is protected. The reason is this: http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/823/ (read the comments, if you're patient enough).
You can learn from JTT 5.5, just as I did.

ABM

ABM

Level 7
sorry for being away so long :p
anyhow like Gadina said the map was never intend to be protected, i am a fervent defender of unprotected map, i give all the credits of what i learned to Xelnaga you showed me the way with his great map and trigger, it was from there that i got better and better with GUI system and possibility. the pseudo protection is due to the incompatibility of WEU with the normal WorldEditor, if you use WEU you can open the map easily.
But from now on i think i will only use the standard editor to make it easier for people to open the map since anyway i don't use that much the advanced trigger :) in the new map i will work on, i will add some comment in the trigger to explain them and help people learn from it.