• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Juabexuz Ultimatum is now a member of Hiveworkshop!! Horray for him!! Horray!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1

NAME
Juabexuz Ultimatum

AKA
Juabex, Someone, Wareshit or even Harold

NATIONALITY
P I N O Y or what they usually called " Filipino "

BIOGRAPHY
I'm surely not good on describing about my self.. But there are some things I want to share about me.. I am a lazy guy who is actually have a body of a Undesirable person and a little bit of emotional some times, then lastly the things that I know about my self is that when I talk it sounds like I was drank because when you hear it sounds like a dizzy voice from a drunk person and that's it.. Hope you understand my words and grammars and other stuff, thank you and good night!!

HOBBIES
In dancing, popping is my game then searching some information bout mythical creatures or not normal in our modern life then lastly editing or making some simple and basic maps..

WHO I WANT TO MEET
I want to meet an angel who can cure my curse from darkness and who will accept me as a devil and if that angel will sacrifice her self to cure the devil and make me it in to an angel.. I’m going to love her for eternity and I’m going to make a way to make her happy, even she loves someone..

MOTTO IN LIFE
" Live as you'll die tomorrow because that is the reason of my every actions "

Status
Not open for further replies.