• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello HiveWorkshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello to all the Hive Workshoppers,

some1 who make an account a long time ago,but only now decided to introduce himself here :). Well to say something about me,I am a person who played with world editor for a long long time, but only now started sometimes using JASS to work on my project. I say sometimes using because i write whole triggers in GUI,and then convert to JASS to fix stuff(like adding local variables,fixing for loops that are terrible in GUI...).

Now some off Warcraft stuff, so,I like to play RPG,strategy,MOBA and CO-OP games the most,and really enjoyed playing Warcraft that didn't leave my computer at all for 10 years(ok some warcraft got trough :D).

Actually I'm glad to see that Warcraft community is still at large and active,and i hope that if I ever finish this map I'm working on i can go from some1 that is just a player to some1 that helps warcraft last 4ever.

Well cya all on B-net/Garena,cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.