• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

hco

hco

Level 2
sup people i guess im new some1 on warcraft 3 referred me to this i forgot who though. my name is not important and i can host. but i play football and i am bout 6ft 2 in tall i donno what to say so im just going to make it look long by saying this message well thats what i guess im telling you. (know any good loap japan skins tell me im making a map and i need some good 1s)

Level 19
Welcome to The Hive Workshop, hco.

Welcome to THW. You can browse the skin sections to look for the LOAP japan skins...or make a request for it in the request forum. Private message me dor any additional concerns.

Once you have completed your map you can submit it at our Maps Section by hitting the
upload.gif
button. Until then you may advertise your project in the Map Development Forum.

If you need any assistance, check out the World Editor Help Zone. Go ahead and ask our experienced mappers for help. Remember to Search before posting! This will surely help you find quicker the answers you need.

We have a quite friendly community here and only wish to make your time all that much better. Feel free to begin posting right now. Keep in mind that even the Hive Workshop has rules that you should try to remember. Take a look at the The Hive Workshop FAQ Page, for a detailed list of rules to follow. As long as you follow them you will surely not be pressured to review them.

To navigate throughout the site easier use the Navigation Bar at the top of the page. You can see the Hive Workshop's many pages and sections there.

Searching to play other maps or campaigns? Visit the Maps Section.

If you need some resources, like models, skins, or spells, check out our Skins Section or Models Section. If you cannot find what you need there, feel free to ask our artists in the Requests Section. Still can’t get what you’re looking for? Take a look at some of tutorials in the Tutorials Section, and learn to make them yourself!

Visit the mentioned forums as well if you want to submit a map or campaign, a new custom resource, or a tutorial.

Once again, welcome to the Hive Workshop! We wish you good luck in your Warcraft III modding days.

Sincerely, the Hive Workshop Greeters :smile:

Level 7
Welcome to Hive.
Don't be afraid of asking questions on the fourm, we are here to help.
Hope you enjoy your Hive experince.
Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.