• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JRPG Battle System

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Reactions: Daffa
> JRPG Styled Combat <

Information

Screenshots

Changelog

Credits

Authors Notes

Well... it's exactly as it says in the title. It's a JRPG system with turn-based battles. This includes spells, potions, and the ability to flee.
Scroll down.
[02/01/2018] V1.0.0
-Uploaded!

[02/01/2018] V1.0.1
-Fixed Bug where fleeing causes a fleeing loop.
-Increased starting gold from 200 to 800.

[02/02/2018] V1.0.2
-Fixed Bug involving Blinding Attack and Monster 4.
-Removes "Name" from floating text info, now it only displays "<Name> | <HP/MaxHp> | <MP/MaxMP>"
-Added new monster with 2 new encounters
-Cleaned up some triggers to make future me's life easier
-Made spells purchasable (you no longer start with them)
Because there are some people I ought thank, I'll just knock them out here.

Basic Idea

Models

Icons

I'd like to thank redscores for his original RBB, which did lead into the creation of this one.
chr2 for the current Mage Teacher model
General Frank for the model used to represent a blind enemy, as well as the potion models
RodOfNOD for the model of all items in the inventory
Blizzard Entertainment for the Blinding Attack, Iron Armor, and Backpack Icons
N41 for the Interact ability button
-Berz- for the Strength, Agility, and Intelligence icons
Svetli for the Stamina Icon
GooS for the Icons of the Potions
Feel free to leave any critism or issues below, and I'll try to get to them in the future. Also, some advice, level up a couple before taking 5 wolves.
Previews
Contents

JRPG Battle System (Map)

Reviews
KILLCIDE
This is much closer to being classified as a template rather than a system. If you want it to be classified as a system, I suggest you read the Spell Submission Rules. If you're okay with this being put in substandard as a template, let me know.
Level 11
This is much closer to being classified as a template rather than a system. If you want it to be classified as a system, I suggest you read the Spell Submission Rules. If you're okay with this being put in substandard as a template, let me know.

If you feel this is better as a template then a system, then feel free to move it over. I'm not going to stop you.