• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Join the Random Show Crew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey for everyone who is viewing this,

I am making a Comedy-Cinimatic Series called The Random Show,

It is a series of Random Skits, Sort of like Mad TV, Saturday Night Live you know.

Who wants to be part of the Crew?
There will be:

1.Triggers(For stuff I dont know how to do)
2.Modeler/Skinner
3.Loading Screens/Mini Map Preview Person

And Maybe More....

Send me a PM if you want in

Thanks

Level 24
er u should get ur friends in rl to be voice actors. would be such a @#$%& to get the voice acting just right w/ ppl over the internet, plus everybody's sound file would be separate from the others so you';; have a (insert preferred obscenity here)load of medium sized sound files instead of a handful of large ones. voice actors should actually be the last thing u think about b/c ur not going to need them till the very end when u kno that everything is set in stone as far as scenes, chars, etc.
for the others tho, ur definitely looking in the right place.

Level 24
duuude noo don't take out voice actors that would KICK ASS. how many maps can you name with cinematics that include voice acting? if i could help u i would love to but i live in the middle of Colorado and probably couldn't =/. if u live in the middle of Colorado then maybe i can tho :D
it's only a small hassle, i said get ur rl friends not cancel it.
... u do have friends in rl right?
:lol: okay of course you do but you do have friends in rl that would help u with this, right?

Level 3
hahaha dude, I ment in my post,I took out the part about voice acting.

And yeah I got alot alot of real friends, but not alot who play warcraft.

hahaha no i live in canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.